Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Construction in process...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Construction in process... Empty
PostSubject: Construction in process...   Construction in process... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm

It looks pretty clear what the members want, seeing as 50% of the votes went to DOTC roleplaying. I will start the forum construction right away. For now, please refrain from posting in the official site roleplays. Instead, use the fan clans board if you're craving to RP! Smile It's not clear when construction will be done, but I am estimating 1 week.

If you have any suggestions for the forum, please feel free to post them in the suggestions board! We'd love to hear your ideas for the next version of Warriors Life!

Thank you for reading! Please bear with us as we work to improve our wonderful Warriors Life Forum!

Last edited by xChemical on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Construction in process...   Construction in process... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 pm

NOOO IT ISN'T FAIR IT'S BEEN BARELY A WEEK AND NOT MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ON TO VOTE!!!!!!M DDD'"""X
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Construction in process...   Construction in process... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 pm

UPDATE:

I've gotten pretty much everything sorted out- except for characters. I will figure out how to go about getting them organized soon. Thank you for your patience! c:
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Construction in process...   Construction in process... EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Moved all characters to the graveyard. If there are a few you want to keep, feel free to re-create them, or simply copy and paste their bios or have them moved back to accepted boards.

They can keep their history and memories from the lake, just pretend it all happened at the forest instead. Any cats they are associated with that aren't going to be in the new roleplay, they can think of as dead.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

PostSubject: Re: Construction in process...   Construction in process... EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Roleplays are now completed! Feel free to create new characters now! Just remember what I stated before:

Quote :
Moved all characters to the graveyard. If there are a few you want to keep, feel free to re-create them, or simply copy and paste their bios or have them moved back to accepted boards.

They can keep their history and memories from the lake, just pretend it all happened at the forest instead. Any cats they are associated with that aren't going to be in the new roleplay, they can think of as dead.

If you're looking to create high-rank cats, be aware of these requirements:

-You must have been a member of the forum for 1 month
-You must be an active member and roleplayer (logging on about 5 days a week)
-You must be a literate roleplayer
-You must have the staff's okay

You might also want to check out our new territory map!

Click Me!:

The new theme should be coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction in process...   Construction in process... Empty

Back to top Go down

Construction in process...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1