Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK, so...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Don't vote until you read the post. >:U
Stay at the lake...
OK, so... I_vote_lcap20%OK, so... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Move into the future with our own map and more clans...
OK, so... I_vote_lcap10%OK, so... I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Move into the past, to the Forest...
OK, so... I_vote_lcap20%OK, so... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Move into the dawn of the clans, with SkyClan and the rest of the Clans...
OK, so... I_vote_lcap50%OK, so... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 pm

A lot of inactivity lately... I was thinking of a way to bring back interest.

NEW.

Yes, new. New what? New forum.

Well, same forum.. but newer.

Ok Moon, get to the point.

I was thinking about re-creating Warriors Life. Make a new theme, maybe change the boards up a bit, but most importantly.. the roleplay. The roleplay is the key item on this forum that keeps most people interested and active, right? Well we are SERIOUSLY losing interest in the current roleplay. (Or is it just me? I know I am.. are you guys?)

I was thinking we could change the roleplay to either;
The Forest; ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan
Dawn of the Clans; ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, AND SkyClan... (Wouldn't it be fun to have SKYCLAN'S territory back at the forest and roleplay?!)

ORRRR, one more idea... we create our own map. A roleplay that takes place far into the future, after the Lake. With the original clans, PLUS fan-made Clans. (I would have to make up some rules and a system for that, though.) Kind of like how WarriorCatsRPG works, if you have ever been on there before...

Comment your ideas and/or suggestions! Derp

Last edited by Moonfeather on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Ooo I like the forest one! That would be so cool! :DD
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Me too, 'cept RPF had the forest Clans. I think it would be cool to do DOTC map. But like I said, I want all your options as well! ^o^
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Sky Clan in the before times was where the twolegplace (Firestar old home) was in the original series, so I think that'd be pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 pm

I'm not losing interest in the role plays, it's just that not many people have been on to role play since school got harder. I had this plot stuck in my head, but idk if its okay with everyone. :/

First variant:
So I was thinking of getting Vinefeather a boyfriend and
then that cat will cheat on her and then she will find out
about it and when she's alone, she'll kill him and the other
she-cat will see her doing this and try to stop her but she
will be too late for that and Vinefeather never ever killed
another cat so she become exillerated about the feeling of
ripping flesh. So, the other she-cat tries to rat her in
about it but before she could, Vinefeather frames her for
her own murder. And then the cat would probably be kicked
out of the clan. Or before the she-cat told the leader about
Vinefeather's murder, Vinefeather would probably kill her
off and say that a badger killed her while they were hunting
in the chard up moor. And then Vinefeather will become evil
by this because she would forget about the warrior code while
she would have killed those two cats.

The other variant:
She mistakes that her boyfriend is cheating on her when he's really trying to tell the other she-cat about something. So, in misunderstanding, Vinefeather kills him, thinking that there shouldn't be any 'low life fox-brained' cats in her clan. Then, in anger, sadness, and madness, she starts to think more and more on a plan on something evil. The other she-cat saw the murder and tried to tell the leader about it, but the leader would barely believe in a story such as a good, sweet cat killing another warrior.
Vinefeather bring the killed warrior in to camp and she would tell a story of how a badger killed him. Many would maybe believe this story and mourn for the loss of that warrior in believe of how a badger killed him, but the other she-cat.
The leader soon finds out that Vinefeather in fact did kill the tom and banishes her, thus leading to Vinefeather finding the Horseplace. The rogues and loners there not wanting her there and attacks her, but she defeats one by injuring him badly and startles some of the loners/rogues.

Permission Plan/Plot thingy for the role plays:
Maybe Vinefeather could resurrect BloodClan? Like for one plot? Well I don't really know how it would work out, but if I can't do that, then I'll think of something else. Maybe sometime in summer or late spring in the role plays?

Plus I think making a new map would be hard and too complictated to get used to with new clans.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:21 pm

That's a nice plot idea if we stick to the lake territories. If we do, you can post it in the RP chat board and see if anybody wants to take part in it. We'll have to see what we are going to do with the roleplays first. c:
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Okay. But should we see what we would do first?
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 pm

Yup! Gotta see what everyone else's options are on the roleplays subject.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:26 pm

I put a poll on the topic! Please vote your opinions!
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:32 pm

I actually think that we should role play the clans actually moving to the new area and meaning the new clans as they get there and go onward from there. But we should finish up some plots before we start moving if we do choose to move them.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:37 pm

If we moved to our own map, yes. But if we move back in time, then we would just start the roleplay over, fresh. (Not sure if we would keep characters or delete them... I'd prolly think up a way to keep them.) Although 'moving' the Clans might be a complete mess and I'm not sure how many people would want to roleplay all that out.

Let's just see which option wins before we get into depth with them. xD
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Yes it would be hard to move the clans, but restarting the whole history of warriors and going back in time? That would be an even bigger mess :\
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Not really. Just move all the current roleplays to the graveyard, then start over fresh with new threads and plots from the forest with Fourtrees and the territories and what not. Sure, I'd have to put a bit of thinking in what to do with the current characters, but I could handle that! :D So it's still an option.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Tree there's is some history that is mentioned in the books
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:44 pm

But that wouldn't be any fun. It's still the past. It's just like altering the whole role plays we just made in the current role plays.
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Not really, it would be the Time before Pinestar :DD With different plot twists
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:47 pm

The point is (for the going back in the future options) to start fresh with a totally new RP and plot, and drop the ones now, cause we aren't getting ANYWHERE with them.
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:15 pm

But going back in time will mess up anything done in the original books and the role plays here. Haven't any of you seen time machine movies? MOst of them mess up the future because of how they did one thing, and they have to fix the mess. Plus if we go back in time, it would be almost impossible to fit everything in right so that we won't have to worrie about the role play after the books. That's why I think it would be better to keep the role plays at the lake and maybe move the clans to a different place with the other new clans. It sounds like it would be messy, but not as messy as messing up the timeline of everything. Plus we could say that some of the cats from one clan joined with some other clan cats and made a new clan? It's more convinet in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:45 am

We wouldn't actually go back in time.. we wouldn't roleplay that out. We simply delete the current site roleplay and start a new one. But this time, the setting is in the old forest.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:04 am

M'kay, long time since I've been online again. Anyway, I see it as the most interesting to go back to the forest, as it used to be. Personally I'm not that fond of SkyClan, although I guess I wouldn't mind. Either way, I'm a big fan of the old map, so I'd be for moving back in time! Like on RPGF! That's were I can really RP some of my favorite characters, and we can forget the entire plot of 'Dark Forest rising' and go back to natural plots, like the Warriors used to be made of. Now it's just a lot of magic and stuff going on, so I'd love to go back to the youthful days of Warriors! c:

Besides, we don't have to follow the books. It'd be silly. We'll be making our own story, as if the stories in the original books never existed. THAT ought to be a lot of fun, right?

This also brings in a lot more opportunities, like starting off fresh with leaders etc. and possibly bring in more border fights. It's kind of lame how few of those we've had. In the books they're constantly messing around about the border, and all cats are hostile to foreign clans. That's what we should RP like.

I think a change would be good for the forum. People would be attracted by the fact that it's freshly redone, and they've got the ability to introduce themselves at the very beginning of things.

Of course, all the old profiles will be moved to the Graveyard etc. although this brings in the opportunity for us as users to get rid of the characters that didn't interest us that much. Although I think we should give an option to recreate the character you used to have again. Choose if you want the character on later RPs or not. I'd definitly delete everyone, start fresh with my favorites and go from that point. THIS CAN BE THE LIFT WL NEED! :DD

Honestly see no problems with the change. If people really do have a problem with it, or want to continue RPing the old map, maybe we could make two categories? One for the old RPs and one for the new. Then people would have no reason to complain.
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:53 am

I don't like the idea of going back to the forest at all. It just seems stupid and worthless, and I don't want to start all over again! DX
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:32 am

Well we aren't getting anywhere where we are at right now. Something needs to change! c: I understand we all have our opinions though. Some may approve change and some may not, but that's why we are voting for what we all like best.
Back to top Go down

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:41 am

Yeah but I don't think that many people are going to log on in time to vote D':
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 am

Tree theres lots of time, dont worry!
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
.:Shadew:.
Female

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:40 pm

I really like the idea of moving back in time to the forest or Dawn of the Clans. It would be fresh, with new characters and new faces, and maybe we could mix that with making up our own Clans? Like, there could be the original Clans, like ThunderClan, WindClan, etc. And then, we could add a few fan-made Clans to mix it up a bit? I don't really know XD
I don't mind taking out all of my characters except for Shadepaw, I want to somehow include her in the new theme, as she is my fursona.
Apart from that, I'd prefer a new theme for the forum over what we have now.
Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK, so... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, so...   OK, so... Empty

Back to top Go down

OK, so...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Forum Library :: Graveyard :: Old Newspapers-