Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old WL Staff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Old WL Staff Empty
PostSubject: Old WL Staff   Old WL Staff EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Owner
Kemical

Administrators
Friskusis
Carekitty
Mephy
SpottedCrows

Global Moderators

Roleplay Moderators
.:Shade:.

Want to get to know the Warriors Life staff? Now's your chance! You can read the staff's bios (written by themselves) below! (STAFF: If you're unable to edit this post to input yours, please send a PM containing your information to the administrators.

Kemical: Hello! I'm Kemical, but you can call me Kem or Kemi. Sometimes you may see people calling me Moon (Moonfeather) because that was m original name here. c: I don't have as much free time as I use to, therefore you may not see me on too often. I mostly RP as animals (not humans), so you will see me around in that realm of roleplaying. I'm a pretty friendly person, but I can be strict if you get on my nerves. Feel free to come talk to me if you have any questions or problems. I tend to be a good friend to talk to if people need advice about something.

Carekitty: Heyy, tis Cares here. I'm 14 and live around the east coast of the USA. I've been a member here since the beginning c: I'm really easy going and crazy at times. I'm obsessed with many things (usually you can find these things in my signature). I love art, a lot, and I tend to over use smileys and GIFs. 8D I'm a real lenient Admin, but don't push it. Have questions or want just wanna talk? Don't be scared to PM me or talk to me on the forums. I think of myself as just another member at times. xD

Friskusis: Hello. I'm Silver, I'm a 15 year old girl from Norway. I arrived at the site a few days after it was created, and started as an ordinary member. After a while I was allowed into the staff, being given the position as Artist. I maintained this position quite a while, before I was made a co-admin to the site :)I'm mostly a friendly person, (though in real life, I tend to be a bit short-tempered...) and I love to help out with any problems the WL users might have!

SpiderMephy: Hi! I am Silence, I am 15 years old from Canada. I did not join at the same time as the other admins. But I originally started as a General Helper when it was around originally, then I went to RP moderator. Then to Global Moderator for about a week before I became a Admin! I am a fun and friendly person when you get to know me, I enjoy drawing and helping others. If you want to chat just PM with me.

SpottedCrows:

.:Shade:.:
Back to top Go down

Old WL Staff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors Life :: ~ T A L L S T O N E :: Introductions and Farewells-