Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplay Website Give-A-Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Roleplay Website Give-A-Way Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Website Give-A-Way   Roleplay Website Give-A-Way EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 2:48 pm

I have this RP website; http://ferallife.forumotion.com/
I don't know what to do with it... I don't have to time (nor the patience) to advertise and build it up to a popular site like Warriors Life is (or almost is).
I have created the basic rules, set everything up, etc etc. The eagle is ready for take off, but I'm not the one that's gunna let it take flight. xD

I'm willing to hand it over to somebody responsible and that I have known for a while. Somebody that I trust will do a good job with it. Otherwise, I will delete the site. x3 I'm not sure how I will choose who gets it if multiple people want it.. let's just see where this topic goes. =^-^= And don't get mad if you don't get it. geek
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

Roleplay Website Give-A-Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Website Give-A-Way   Roleplay Website Give-A-Way EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:57 pm

*Says shakily* May I have the site, Moon?
Back to top Go down

Roleplay Website Give-A-Way

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1