Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Errors/suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 pm

• Are the WL times going to continue, or did it die with Snow? I'd love to see more newsletters like those. It helps people keep up to date.

• Games! Not a lot happening around here, and I'm quite frankly bored. Even though I do have lots to do, I can finish looking over the site in 5 seconds. Something to bring up the activity, perhaps?

• Introduce a plot, with 'chosen ones', then hold a poll to decide who gets to hold which cats within the plot. there's loads of creativity among our members, why don't we try to use it to create a creative and great plot?!

• Leaders/deputies/medicine cats. My main worry is that many of the leaders are inactive. As well as the deputies and medicine cats. Some users are only on once a/two week(s), and that's honestly not enough! If you don't have the time, I think you should give up the position. It'll just increase the chances of letting the site go under.

• Aging. I dunno how many times I've mentioned it, although I think there should be a schedule, when leafbare begins, when newleaf begins etc. By introducing a schedule, it'll be easier for users to age their cats at the same rate.

• Gatherings. Both clan gatherings and medicine cat meetings. I guess we all realised this is a point we're very bad at... Horrible, even. I think we should just skip the gathering of cats in camp, and just say that when the leader has called the names and left, you can post in The Island thread. Makes things go a little faster.

• Make it a task for staff to create topics which can be used for discussing, such as resent news, talk about books/movies etc. Just to make the site more active, and to add more to what the staff has to do. no offense, but the staff doesn't do a lot these days... o;

• Monthly contests?

• More activity among staffmembers (or at least update the lists and remove the unactive staffmembers)

• Require everyone to post their absensce, especially if they're owner of a highly ranked cat.

Bleh, I was supposed to post about the WL times and the RP news... Although I ended up posting everything on my mind instead o3o
- Silver

Last edited by Silverfeather on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Ach, screw that. I'll just post my very thoughts about what can be changed. Unfortunatly, I've noticed that the site's moving towards the dead side, and I don't want it to happen.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Your feed back helps us a lot Silver! o3o thanks for your points. They'll really help us improve.
I'll fiddle around with the skin now..I hope Moon doesn't mind XD Fixing the skin should be fun!

As for everything else, I have to agree. We'll definitely do things.
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Thanks for the tips, Silver! And you too, Cares, for the new skin! Tis great!

Sadly, I haven't been able to be very active again lately. ^-^' And it's a bit hard for me to update the Clan news when I'm only RP'ing in WindClan. I have an idea for that though, so we'll see what we can do. Your idea for the gatherings/med. cat meetings is good,we can start doing that.

And I believe Cares said she was going to take over the WL Times? scratch
Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
DoctorWhovian
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:15 am

Well I'm going to try to get back from my Hiatus and get on this site on my phone as well. c: I'll try to help make this site more active. But Silver, you should make some WL Stamps
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 am

Glad that there's things that can be done on my list. c: hopefully I don't sound too arrogant and snobby when I write this stuff... P:

Bleh. Stamps. Right. I'll be thinking about 'em in the next days, m'kay? I might manage to make up something, if I'm lucky. It's not my greatest strenght, though. o3o
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:18 am

I will definitely help keep the site running!I'll try to get my friends to join.And I'll get in the RP a bit more.
Back to top Go down

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:56 am

I plan on being more active as well :3 O can't do much more that that cause I'm untalented
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Yush, I'll work on the WL times to come out for tomorrow or in a few days. First I gotta get my homework done XD
Back to top Go down

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:31 am

Woop I plan on starting a couple fan clans soon, I also want some more epic plots, and I might start a fan fiction as well :3 I have a better chunk if time now with school slowing down a bit for the holidays and Thanksgiving break next week...
Back to top Go down

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:22 am

lol I'm already very active! Maybe I'll make another cat forThunderClan or RiverClan ?...
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Carekitty wrote:
Yush, I'll work on the WL times to come out for tomorrow or in a few days. First I gotta get my homework done XD

LAWL I've been busy and I've been sick for the past week and a half ;-;
I find it to make more sense to make a fresh new issue right at the beginning of the new month of December. Smile
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:42 am

By the way, when will the December MOTM registration open? :>

And nobody's posted a new WL Times for December! xP

EDIT: And I'm curious if you managed to make a new forumotion feedback, or if it's still pending or something. I'd love to know. :>

And MAY I suggest cleaning up the staff a little? A few of them haven't made an appearance in a long time, and should be demoted for their inactivity. Besides, a few of them have actually been online, although didn't post... Which worries me even more. Ó.ò
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Serenity
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:12 pm

Great ideas silver!
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:26 am

Woot! I should update it though, it's getting sort of old... And some of the issues have been fixed.

Though I'd like to mention that the staff should be comitted to the site... And by applying to be part of the staff, they're requiring themselves to be online every single day. If they know they'll be gone for a longer period of time, they should resign from their position. Sure, you'll have a harder time regaining the rank, although it's better that the site gets an active staff member. When leaving without note, and when they haven't posted a single thing about their recent absence, they should be demoted. Simple as that. Then, they'll learn their lesson properly the next time.

Honestly, the only active staff I see right now is:
  • Carekitty
  • Mephiles
  • Dustsplash
  • Spottedheart
They've been on at least once a day, and comitted themselves to posting new threads to keep up the activity. I'm applauding them, I really am. :> Sure, there are staff away that have left a message behind, although since they're leaving the site for unknown time... They should step aside.

Point is, we've got 9 staffmembers. The ones I listed, are half of them. And Moon, I can't admit you've been the most active, though we all understand that being the head of a site is hard, especially when you're required to take care of your own life too. Be glad you've had Cares on your right hand, helping you out in these days! Or the site would be more or less be dead by now.

Quite the long explanation, but... I needed to put forth my point for everybody to see. Because so far, I can't see that there's been any discussion regarding the problem at all. Besides, I think the site will be off at a good state, even with 5 staffmembers.

Though they're friends of all of us, we can't promote our friends as mods simply because they're close to us. If they're truly great friends, they'll understand that the site needs active people. Go for iiit! :> And hopefully I won't get a warning because I'm being direct... </3
Back to top Go down
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:12 am

Quote :
And Moon, I can't admit you've been the most active, though we all understand that being the head of a site is hard, especially when you're required to take care of your own life too. Be glad you've had Cares on your right hand, helping you out in these days! Or the site would be more or less be dead by now.

Yes, I could not thank Cares enough for all her help! <3 I have semester tests that are coming up soon, as well as a 2nd quarter report to finish. Hopefully I'll be back on come Chritmas break! :c
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 pm

That's fine Moon, we all understand that! :> Good luck!
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
By the way, when will the December MOTM registration open? :>

And nobody's posted a new WL Times for December! xP
I'm sorry but Ive been quite busy since I've been sick for almost two weeks and had quite a bit of work to catch up- I still do. I'm actually typing up the WL Times right now owo

And I'll Do the MOTM reg. right now.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Yay! Don't worry, I was just a bit curious. It probably takes a lot of work to decide what to write.
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Yeah it does XD considering Im into drawing, not writing XDD

*edit* That gives me an idea..
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Whut idea!? I need to know! D: *Desperate flails.*
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:19 pm

To do the news letter in the form of a mini comic XD Not too sure how that would work out though.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Eep, that would be epic! o3o It'd be sort of hard though... ;P
Back to top Go down
CORPORAL CARES
Deputy
Deputy
CORPORAL CARES
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Yeah exactly! XD I've got a few ideas though. I think next issue I'll do that.. Idk, I'll figure it out :DD
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 am

Well, it sure sounds interesting. :> Goodluck on the project! Hoping that you complete it, and that we're allowed to see the result. ;P

Hrm, you guys need a new stamp, right? Sorry that I haven't made it, but I haven't had the time yet. D: Although I'll attempt to make a lil' pixel for it... Hopefully it'll be better than the last one we had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Errors/suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Errors/suggestions   Errors/suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Errors/suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next