Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:42 am

Bloodstreak rose to his paws and glanced over to Sparrowsong and sighed. "Oh. Just a little fight in WindClan. Nothing major." He mewed softly. "I felt like coming back to RiverClan for a change. After all, it is where I spent most of my life anyway."

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

~ WARRIORS LIFE Administrator ~
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 am

Sparrowsong narrowed her eyes, although couldn't let her hackles fall no matter what she did. "And why do you think you can come boosting into our camp? You left, remember? You're no longer part of RiverClan. What makes you think we'll welcome you like a hero?" The challange in her voice was so clear, it could hardly be misunderstood. Now that they had no cat with authority left in camp, she was ready to take charge.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 am

Bloodstreak felt irritated for a slight second but didn't show it.
"Who ever said I wasn't coming back? Is it law that if a cat leaves for a week or so, then they practically become one of the wild? Besides. I didn't like it much out there anyway. Just thought I could give it a try, and it ended up like this." He mewed convincingly. "I wouldn't hurt a single clanmate."

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Last edited by Whitestorm on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 am

Sparrowsong hissed softly and flicked her tail with unhappiness at how he spoke to her, her ears pinned against her head. "You abandoned the life of a warrior, for the sake of being a rogue. That's almost as bad as going to be kittypet," she sneered, her lips pulled back in an angrily growl, her tail flickering with annoyance as she stared at the tom, daring him to try make up a reason for breaking the warrior code, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:38 am

Bloodstreak took a silent moment to glance over at Sparrowsong. He hung his head slightly and turned around. "Fine then. If you don't want me back, then why don't you just leave? You can't keep someone from their home. That's even worse than what I did. You can't just reject me over one thing. I put that all behind me, now why can't you?" He asked softly.

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

Sparrowsong growled even more fierclier at his words. "I don't even know what you're talking about! Get out of here, before I rip off your pelt!" Clearly tired of fighting against her 'clanmate', she flicked her tail in annoyance once more before she turned right around and vanished into the camp, hardly bothering to see the tom walk off. Raging, she walked to the center of camp, sat down and closed her eyes in an attempt to conceal her anger, although it still seemed to radiate out of her fur.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 am

Dawn heard the commotion, and arose with a yawn, then a slight stretch as he headed up to Sparrowsong. "What happened to you? Get annoyed by yet again another clanmate?" He asked with a chuckle then headed out to Bloodstreak. "Great job, by the way." He meowed at his younger brother.

Bloodstreak nodded simply and glanced back behind him, then back at Dawn. "Think they'll let me back in? I've been getting tired of the filthy rogues that roam around out there." He mewed with a hint of annoyance.

Dawn nodded in acknowledgement to Bloodstreak's second comment, then replied to the first. "Of course they will. They need a tough cat like you here. I don't see why they wouldn't." He said proudly with a smile.

(Yes, I decided to make the wo bros now. Bro hoof! *Pow* xD)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 am

Sparrowsong flicked her tail with furiosity clinigng to her mind, although she remained quite silent. Silly toms! This is why I strive to destroy their filthy hearts! The she-cats are much stronger than them, we should be the sole leaders of the clan, she thought, and a sly idea appeared in her mind. Or rather, I should be the leader. Autumnwind probably won't return any time soon anyway, she thought and placed her head on her paws, trying to push the thought of the stupid toms out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

(Go ahead. I can't think clearly right now Dx)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 am

(This sounds very fun, Silverfeather... xD)

Sundance glanced up from where he was, looking at Sparrowsong. "What's wrong with you? Ants in your fur? Thorns in your nest?" He asked, sitting down in front of her now.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 am

Sparrowsong snorted, her tail flicking impatiently. "No, I got a lousy tom almost sitting on my head," she snapped, her eyes flickering up to look at the tom. "Bloodstreak. That's the matter. He's just sitting outside right now, from a fight with WindClan, and says he wants to come back. Just like that!" her voice rose into a highpitched, angered shriek in the end. "Kill me, and let me loose of my misery," she muttered darkly and closed her eyes tightly shut, not bothering if she'd offended the tom in any way.

((It IS very fun! c: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:47 pm

(sorry i have not been aboul to rp. Can some one rp me what is going on and can soneone tell me who is supost to give Autumnwind her leater name)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 pm

(She's already received her leader name. Bloodstreak left camp a while back, and returned, now apparently Sparrowsong is rejecting him. But my main priorities now are to wait for Raindrop to RP Sandpaw, so I can see her reaction to Bloodstreak's return.)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:19 pm

(sorry never know that Autumnwind got her leater name)

Autumnstar finally was walking in her territory. 'Who will I make deputy?' She asked herself. As she was walking into camp she stopped when she saw Bloodtsreak in camp. "Bloodstreak!!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Scarface looked around in confusion. 'Bloodstreak? In RiverClan? I thought he left!' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 am

Bloodstreak's head rose as he heard Autumnstar call his name, and walked over to her. "Yes?" He asked softly as he wondered if she were to accept him into the clan once again.

(It's k)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Autumnstar looked at Bloodstreak. "why are you here" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Russetstream slunk over to Sundance and Sparrowsong followed by Pinepaw. "What's going on here?" She asked the two as she sat beside Sundance, giving him a gentle smile.

Pinepaw sat next to Sparrowsong, though he kept his distance and looked fimrly at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Bloodstreak thought for a minute. He didn't actually know why he was truly there. He had to reach deep down to figure it out. "Because I missed home. I missed my friends and family. And I just felt like coming back, hoping for one more chance." He meowed softly

(Hey Goldenflower, do you still RP Your Charrie Goldenflower? Bloodstreak needs a mate. xD)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Last edited by Whitestorm on Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 pm

(That would be a cute couple <3 :3)
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Whitestorm wrote:
(He Goldenflower, do you still RP Your Charrie Goldenflower? Bloodstreak needs a mate. xD)

(Facepalm! Times 3000! X3)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:40 pm

(They did at one point, like each other..... Maybe it hadn't changed....... xDDD And yes.... I just haven't noticed if she had, or was to busy with Autumnstar....... Lol.)

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
DoctorWhovian
Deputy
Deputy
Female

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Sundance smiled and purred as Russetstream came back. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders at her question. "I... Have no clue. If you want an answer, you'll have to talk to someone else." He paused. "Or you can just saty clueless like me and not leave my side." He smiled, purring louder and nuzzling her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Soap
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm

(recap?)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Bloodstreak realised that he forgot prey to feed the clan. So he ventured out to get them. "I'll be back later!" He meowed as he left camp.

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RiverClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

RiverClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next