Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 pm

moon flower wrote:
silversnow smiled. and followed the others her tail was swishing back and forth patiently. "uh guys, i think the cland are leaving now. we had better group up with our clans" she smiled and started walking out of the den she looked around for the rest of her clan.

nettlepaw got up slowly and walked back to Breaveheart. "i couldn't sleep..." She smiled brightly. "but i feel much better now." she had layed down for a while. thats all that mattered. She was quick at recouperating.

sorry for the double post. i forgot to add this. )

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:02 pm

( my bad i got a little confused )

* follows silverstorm * " mind if i follow you ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:08 pm

(Okay! Thanks! ^.^)

*Braveheart smiled and looked down at Nettlepaw in care. "I don't have anything that you can do. When the other Clans leave, then we can train but for now, just rest. Wait, I have an idea. To into the medicine cat den and gather some cobwebs. Go an ask cats that haven't been treated if they need some cobwebs to bind the wounds." and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:12 pm

"uhh...ok." she got nervous. she wasnt very socilable. she smiled. and went to get some cobwebs.

(i has no idea who hasnt been treated yet!!)

silersnow smiled. "i told you you could didnt I?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

* looks up at silversnow * "oh ok thanks silver thanks alot"
*follows silversnow * hey wait where's sandpaw ?
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 pm

"how should i know. she is your apprentice!" she scolded. then started laughing. she smiled. still awaiting creektails responce.

Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm

*bloodstreak's eyes narrow* "ok ?" *calls for sandpaw out of the apprentice's den* " SANDPAW !? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 pm

walks out of kit den plops by kill pile slowly grabs field mouse and crawls to the the corner of the kit den
Back to top Go down
Mushroomtail
Global Mod
Global Mod
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 pm

(lol hes just below the highledge)

*Creektail looked at the Riverclan warrior and spoke softly, "Riverclan is on the left side of camp i can tell you that." He then looked in the direction where a few others were.*

*Mushroomtail mourned for him, as she sat next to Thunderheart. She tried to comfort her, "Thunderheart, hes not coming back," she looked at the deputy,"He will be watching over us now and hunt with Starclan," she looked back down at the body,"We all will grieve his death deeply Thunderheart." she finished feeling sad. *

(omg Mushroomtail, she has a way with words.....)
(omg late...)

| Flight Rising| DeviantartTumblr |

Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 pm

She nodded. "Thanks creektail. " she smiled and started walking toward the left side of camp.

(Hm. I didnt know cats knew their lefts from rights. Suspect)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Thunderheart whipped around her teeth bared, blinded by grief. She snapped out of it and looked at Mushroomtail her eyes shinning with pain, tears, and sadness. "I know." She meowed and buried her face into Mushroomtail's shoulder and sobbed. She now wished that Falconswoop would be by her side. She needed him.
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:39 pm

*dashes off to riverclan camp and arrives before anyone else and lays in his nest inside the warriors den*

E.S.T
EveryoneStandTogether

~ WARRIORS LIFE Administrator ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:41 pm

(This is a fantasy like RP. Cats can't talk, pick only one mate, organize battles, have a religion, etc. So in the RP, they do know their directions.)

(Whitestorm, you can only RP in this topic if you are in ThunderClan territory. Half of that post needs to be in RiverClan.)
Back to top Go down
Jayie
Deputy
Deputy
Male

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 pm

sorry snow got mixed up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:45 pm

(It is okay. Also, use ()'s when talking in OOC (Out of Character).)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

moon flower wrote:
"uhh...ok." she got nervous. she wasnt very socilable. she smiled. and went to get some cobwebs.

(i has no idea who hasnt been treated yet!!)

Silversnow walked out the entrance. And started walking toward windclan were her leader was to tell her that the was was over and that we could go home. She walked out pats the territory line...(contiues in windclan, and then to riverclan i go!)
Sand paw followed bloodstreak.

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm

(To bad! XD)<-(Reply to "didn't know cats know left from right)(Really late XD)

Crowtalon curled his tail around Mushroomtail and dug his nose into Birchtwig's fur in sadness. He didn't want Mushroomtail to seem him cry so he closed his eyes tightly before any salty tears would come.

Spottedheart bowed her head in sadness next to her brothers' dead body, tears forming around the bottom of her eyes.

(To StarClan! :D)

Last edited by Spottedheart on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 pm

(Just go up to any random cat an ask if they need to be treated.)
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Ok.)
nettlepaw first went up to braveheart. "You should get some cobwebs on your cut too" she smiled and put some on his neck. "There you go!" She smiled and bounded to creektail. "Uhh...creektail. do you need some cobwebs to cover your wounds?" She asked nervously.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:04 am

*Braveheart sighed in relief as the cobwebs were laid on his wound. "Thank you so much, Nettlepaw." and laid down in relaxation. He knew he had to work but he could fulfill that wish with the Clans still here. Noticing how RiverClan was starting to head out, he just waited for WindClan who seemed always slow.*
Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 am

(I have a feeling that I'm going to forget that Birchtwig is dead and going to end up RPing with him here on accident XD)

Spottedheart sighed and looked up from grieving over her now dead brother and silently walked out of the medicine cat den. She wondered what to do. To bad Chaos isn't here. I could annoy him... Or he would call me weak for grieving over Birchtwig, but that would just stop me from thinking of him, I guess. She and sunk to the ground just outside of the medicine cat den, laying down and laying her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Falconswoop listened curiously to every word said in their conversation, and caught the word 'love'. His heart dropping like a stone he understood the connection between Thunderheart and Birchtwig, and narrowed his eyes. Without a single word, he gathered his paws and got up, stealthily leaving the den. His paws was as good as inaudible as he padded out of the den, and limped his way out of the camp. Shrugging he got a good grip of one of the trees, and hauled himself up into it. Despite his injured hind leg, he continued climbing like he'd used to do before and didn't stop.

Finally, he sat down on a branch that bent dangerously under his weight, and he almost sat in the tree top. If some other cat followed him there, it would most likely break and he'd fall to his certain death. Not that he cared a lot. Why should I? Seems that Thunderheart's had a change of mind. I would rather be dead than be someone's second choice. he thought grimly, his eyes scouting over the ThunderClan tree tops.
Back to top Go down
Serenity
Administrator
Administrator
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Nettlepaw saw falconswoop limp out of camp. he looks sad, and his wounds look pretty bad. I know he is not part of our clan anymore, but he faught for it. But i dont know if he wants anyone to follow him right now... she thought but turned her attention back to creektail, still awaiting his answer. if he is not back when im finished here i will go looking for him. she nodded in approval at her plan.

Back to top Go down
SpottedCrows
Leader
Leader
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Spottedheart got up after seeing Falconswoop leave camp and followed after him, following his scent to a tree. She looked up and sure enough saw Falconswoop sitting on a flimsy tree branch. "You should get down from there you know," she meowed up to him. "I highly doubt Thunderheart wants you dead!" She climbed up the tree and sat on the branch below his.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Female

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:40 pm

Falconswoop looked down at Falconswoop and flicked his tail with annoyance, for once wanting to be completely alone and with no one to bother him at all. Flicking his ears back he pretended to ignore her presence, until she spoke. "Why would you care? Why should I care? She obviously loves Birchtwig over me. I'm just her second choice." he grumbled, his tail flicking with a certain hint of anger. Hearing the tree creaking with the effort to keep them both up he glared at her softly. "Now get down, or we'll both end up on the ground, dead." he said sharply, apparently not in a gentle mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Territory   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Territory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next