Warriors Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors Life

Welcome, kittypet, to Warriors Life. Take a look around, and if you have enough courage, join us...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Search for 1x1 role plays here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kemi
Leader
Leader
Kemi
Female

Search for 1x1 role plays here! Empty
PostSubject: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:45 pm

If you are looking to have a 1x1 role play with somebody, post here. You should include information such as what level your looking to role play, and what subject you are looking to role play about.
You are allowed to create a topic for your 1x1 RP AFTER you have found the person you wish to RP with.
Like any other RP, you must follow the forum and RP rules.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 am

Searching for someone to RP with, preferably with the ability to write 4+ sentences/1 pargraph.
Have to have good grammar and spelling, though mistakes are allowed ;3

Basically, I'm searching for someone to RP a wolf story with. The theme would be mostly around the time of year when wolves are hunted by hunters and poachers, maybe even illegal ones. In the RP, our two (or more) wolves will try to survive through this period.

Willing to do romance, depending on which character I RP with. Be preprared for tradgedies and bloody battles, so if you're uncomfortably with a rather tradgic end you shouldn't join me x3 Anyways, as soon as our RP is created I will post images and names of my characters, which will be mostly my OC's from CS. You may also ask for examples of looks, if you're interested in how they look mainly. You may also PM me if you want to pick which wolf/wolfess you want me to RP with.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Silverfeather wrote:
Searching for someone to RP with, preferably with the ability to write 4+ sentences/1 pargraph.
Have to have good grammar and spelling, though mistakes are allowed ;3

Basically, I'm searching for someone to RP a wolf story with. The theme would be mostly around the time of year when wolves are hunted by hunters and poachers, maybe even illegal ones. In the RP, our two (or more) wolves will try to survive through this period.

Willing to do romance, depending on which character I RP with. Be preprared for tradgedies and bloody battles, so if you're uncomfortably with a rather tradgic end you shouldn't join me x3 Anyways, as soon as our RP is created I will post images and names of my characters, which will be mostly my OC's from CS. You may also ask for examples of looks, if you're interested in how they look mainly. You may also PM me if you want to pick which wolf/wolfess you want me to RP with.

Cheers!

I'm interested, but I can only be online every other day if this is okay with you. I have a thing with grammar and punctuation, and I love to role play with wolves.
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:07 pm

That's great Smile Would you like to choose the character I'm using yourself or am I free to choose anything?
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:15 pm

You can use anything. But I plan on using my main roleplay wolf named Ash, if that's okay?
Search for 1x1 role plays here! Iaza17123478508400
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Alright, it's a she I assume? I was sort of thinking about using my partly blind wolf, Soul.

Search for 1x1 role plays here! 3boxdog

I really need to start using him in RPs more often... Poor boy hasn't been RPed with for months now D:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Warrior
Warrior
Ash
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm

No, Ash is a male. A very cocky male, at that. xD
Back to top Go down
Friskusis
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Friskusis
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 am

Ah, alright :3 Soul is a very... Reserved male in general, though enjoys correcting other's mistakes. Will be interesting, for sure! Thinking about bringing in another char after a while as well. I will be off to make it Wink
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:27 pm

I need someone to do a 1x1 RP with me.I'd like it to be someone who has played Dungeons and Dragons before,because there will be similar creatures.If you've read The Legend of Drizzt,The Cleric Quintet,or The Sellswords I'm fine with that too.I'm planning to RP with Illansha,my black-skinned,red-haired elf (Who is also a druid!)She wears a thin strapped brown v-neck top which ends in little spikes just above her belly,a knee-length forest green skirt that ends in the same little spikes,dark brown leather boots that stop three inches below her knees,and a forest green cloak.Her weapons are a dagger,a longbow,and arrows.Anyone interested? P.S.You don't really need to have done either if you like RPing with adventurers and/or making little mini-adventures with your chars and/or RPing with humans/elves/half-elves.

Last edited by Drizzt on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 pm

I am looking for two people to do a dragon RP with. It will be set in winter, and it is in a large forest. Hope someone joins! All I ask is that you try to use good grammar and have some dragon knowledge. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:22 pm

carstella wrote:
I am looking for two people to do a dragon RP with. It will be set in winter, and it is in a large forest. Hope someone joins! All I ask is that you try to use good grammar and have some dragon knowledge. Thanks!
I am interested with your request carstella
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Mephiles wrote:
carstella wrote:
I am interested with your request carstella
OK, just need one more person!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:23 pm

I can role play with you carstella
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 1:25 pm

Hhm, I guess Treeswipe25.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Um... does anyone notice that I posted?
Back to top Go down
carstella
Warrior
Warrior
carstella
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Most likely yes, Drizzt. They probably just don't meet your criteria, such as playing that game or reading one of those books.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:17 pm

You don't really need to have done either if you like RPing with adventurers and making little mini-adventures with your chars.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Looking to roleplay with 1-2 more people. Canines, felines, or hybrid. The characters must make their way out of what seems an endless forest. They can have a power too. But, make it creative. Something that will help.
I'm looking for experienced roleplayer(s).
c: Lets make it an adventure.
Back to top Go down
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Warrior
Warrior
*~Sybaneesha-Elf~*
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:15 pm

CrystalPaw wrote:
Looking to roleplay with 1-2 more people. Canines, felines, or hybrid. The characters must make their way out of what seems an endless forest. They can have a power too. But, make it creative. Something that will help.
I'm looking for experienced roleplayer(s).
c: Lets make it an adventure.
I would like to join.I'll use Guenhwyvar,a black panther,if that's okay with you.And her power is healing.If she gets hurt,she can send herself to the Astral Plane,then come back fully healed.And if she gets killed,she is automatically sent there,and she comes back wounded but not dead.
Back to top Go down
CrystalPaw
Deputy
Deputy
CrystalPaw
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Ooh, yay! I'll PM you about it. c:
Back to top Go down
.:Shadew:.
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Herro,
Looking for 1 to 2 people who are willing to start some sort of wolf or hybrid RP. All I ask is that you be creative and use correct grammar. Smile
Shoot me a pm if you want some kind of plot or theme, I don't mind what it is as long as it isn't too unrealistic. Powers are allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Ooh I can role play with you :3
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Yush!!! Smile Shall we not spam the thread and talk in pm? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Okay, we shall! lol
Back to top Go down
Mephy
Administrator
Administrator
Mephy
Female

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm

I am looking for someone who is interested in RPing Sonic stuff XD. I have been getting into that series once again, cause we all know fandoms usually come back after a while XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for 1x1 role plays here!   Search for 1x1 role plays here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Search for 1x1 role plays here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next